Our youth hostel is opened in July and August. Travelers, families and groups are very welcome.
Enjoy the tranquil but central location (it's about a 15 minutes' walk to the town center, next to the Inn River), recreation facilities, fully renovated rooms, an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and the friendly service of our stuff.
The Fritz-Prior-Schwedenhaus is an ideal starting point for sightseeing, hiking tours and plenty other outdoor activities.
Our stuff will provide you with all the information you need to spend pleasant and entertaining days in Innsbruck.
- in summer from 01.07. to 31.08.
check in from 5pm to 10pm
- daily lock-out from 9am to 5pm, guests are allowed to use their room during the day
- during quiet hours (starting at 10:30pm) the main door is locked, keys are provided for guests
check-out is from 7am to 9am sharp
breakfast is served from 7am to 8.30am
- The majority of our rooms are four-bedded, but you can also choose between 3-bedded, 2-bedded and single rooms.
- All rooms are equipped with their own showers and toilets.
- All guests are welcome to enjoy a game of ping-pong, billard or darts in our recreational room.
- There's also a cozy tv-room on the top floor.
- Guests can wash and dry their clothes using a token-operated laundromat in the basement.
- We also offer free Internet Access, either through WiFi in the rooms or by using one of our surf-stations.
Thomas 2nd manager